Q. How do I share lists on EPIC?
There are two ways to share lists in Epic. With your class or with others.
- Login to Epic
- Search for books
- Click on the ADD TO symbol next to the title
- Choose collection - make a new collection if you need to
- Continue adding titles to the collection
- Go to MY LIBRARY
- Use ASSIGN to share with children in your class (the link will appear in their mailbox when they open their account)
- Click on the name of your collection to change the URL to a direct link that you can then share with others
EXAMPLE: Login to Epic then click on this link - https://www.getepic.com/app/user-collection/71651
Was this helpful? 0 0