What audiobooks and eBooks does the UWCSEA community have access to?
The UWCSEA Libraries provide access to audiobooks and ebooks on your mobile device or your computer through BorrowBox. Powered by Bolinda Digital, BorrowBox gives you access to 3,500+ titles including latest releases and best sellers for readers of all ages.
If you don't see what you are looking for click here to let the library know. We will check the BorrowBox online store to see if it is available and get back to you as soon as possible.
Our library is "United World College" and you login using your UWCSEA (GAPPS) ID
Students & teachers log in the same way that you login to your laptop - ID only - not your full email. Parents use the same login that you use to access CIMS.
1. BorrowBox App
The BorrowBox App allows you to download eBooks and eAudiobooks directly onto your smart device:
- iPhone, iPad, iPod -- App Store (try your usual store but if it is not yet available please use the Singapore store)
- Android -- Google Play
- Kindle Fire -- Amazon App Store
2. On your PC or Laptop
Click here to get started now downloading eBooks and eAudiobooks directly to your PC or Apple Mac computer:
- If downloading eBooks to a computer, Adobe Digital Editions will be required, and you will need to create an Adobe ID. On first launch of ADE click on Help > Authorize Computer. On the following screen choose Adobe ID from the dropdown menu and enter your Adobe ID and password. You will now be able to download titles from the BorrowBox site directly to your computer.
- eAudiobooks can be downloaded from the BorrowBox site to your computer and listened to on any MP3 compatible media manager or media device.
- Here are slides to walk you through the process.
Download to your laptop and transfer directly to your portable device from
Go to https://library.
If you need to change accounts go to settings > account details > reset > login to your new account
BorrowBox has content for all age groups. Please supervise children's reading and viewing at all times
Can't find the book you want? Let us know by filling in this form.