How do I log my classroom iPads/devices into the Follett Destiny Back Office app to loan and return books at EAST PRIMARY LIBRARY?
The Follett Destiny Back Office app lets you access circulation.
Use the app on your Android™ or iOS™ smartphone/tablet.
You can use the app to check an item in or out, or to check a patron's or an item's status.
The app uses the camera on your device to scan barcodes. You can also type in information if required.
To download it, visit your device’s app store and search for Destiny Back Office. The app is available for:
Select All locations
In the Search School Name field, type "UWCSEA". Scroll down to UWCSEA East-Primary Library
Select UWCSEA East-Primary Library and click That's My School.
Enter the generic Username and Password for your grade or, if you are a teacher, your teacher login details. If you do not know this, use the LibChat box on the right-hand side of this page to ASK the library staff.
Check out (borrow)
1. At the Home page, click Checkout / Check In
2. In the Find Patron field, type in the patron's name or username. Then, tap GO.
3. In the Enter Barcode field, click on icon to scan the UWCSEA barcode on the book you are checking out (not ISBN). The title of the book will be displayed when you have scanned it successfully and the book will be yours!
Notes: To check out materials to another student, tap X next to the first student's name. You can easily switch back and forth between checkin and checkout by tapping left or right.
Check in (return)
1. Tap Check In.
2. In the Enter Barcode field, click on icon to scan the UWCSEA barcode of the book you are checking in (not ISBN).
3. Continue to scan all of the items you are checking in.
Once you log in, you will stay logged in until you log out. To log out:
From the bottom or side of the screen (depending on your device), tap > Log out.